How to connect 3G usb Modem or Internet dongle to Android Tablet
Instructions to connect 3G usb modem to Android tablets
Here is the video tutorial for connecting internet dongle
- Android tablet with USB/miniUSB port
- Data card/USB Modem/ Internet Dongle
- Working mobile data on Sim card
Step by Step Instructions:
- Choose Wireless & Networks option from Settings
- Turn off your Wifi.
Because wifi and Mobile data cannot work at the same time.
- Connect your Data Card
- Select 3G option if you want to work on 3G, else leave it as it is.
- Signal strength bars will show in the left upper status bar.
- Select Mobile Network from Menu
- Data Enabled Should be selected. In case of being on Roaming, Data Roaming should also be selected.
- Select Access Point Names
- Click on New APN
- Enter the operator data details as you have been provided.
- You will see symbol like E or 3G on the status bar besides network which means your connection to internet has been established!
That's it folks! Enjoy
07-15-2012 02:22 PM