How To Hard Reset Galaxy S2 or SII i9100
Hard Reset Galaxy S2 i9100Press and Hold Up + Volume Button for 3 seconds
Release only power button but keep pressing Volume Up + Home Buttons
Holding Volume Down Select Wipe Data/ Factory Reset (3rd) And press power
IF the phone is hang up or fro***, Try to turn it off first and do a hard reset through key combinations.
1. If your Samsung Galaxy S II is fro***, Shut the POWER OFF, take the battery out and put it back again.
2. Hold the Volume Down button
3. Briefly Press and release the Power button
4. A menu will then appears that let you allows for Fastbook, Recovery, Clear Storage, and Simlock
5. Select Clear Storage by pressing the Volume Down button
6. Quickly Press and release the Power button
7. Select Volume Up for YES and Volume Down for NO
If the above procedures doesn't work. try this another method:
1. Turn the POWER OFF, pull the battery out and put it back again.
2. Simultaneously press the Volume Up, Home and Power button
3. If the Samsung Symbol appears, release the Power button
4. A Boot Menu will then show, Use the volume up/down to choose and home to select.
05-03-2012 05:47 PM # ADS