LG Nitro HD P930 Hard Reset
LG Nitro Hard Reset
Forgot what pattern did you use?
If you perform a hard reset, all user applications and user data will be deleted. Please remember to back up all important data before performing a hard reset.
1. Turn power off.
2. Press and hold the following keys at the same time for 10 seconds: Power/Lock Key + Volume Down Key.
3. When the phone starts vibrating, release the keys.
4. Use the volume keys to scroll to Yes -- delete all user data and press the Menu key.
5. Use the voulme keys to highlight reboot system now and press the menu key.
Unlock LG P930 Using Hard Reset (Factory Reset)
If using Safe Mode does not resetore your phone to the original condition, use a hard reset to intialize your phone.
1. Turn power off.
2. Press and hold the following keys at the same time for 8 seconds: Power/Lock Key + Volume Down Key
3. When FACTORY HARD RESET screen is displayed, release the keys.
4. Press the Power/Lock key to Yes -- delete all user data, and press the Volume Keys to cancel.
5. Press the Power/Lock key to confirm -- delete all user data, and press the volume keys to cancel
If you perform a Hard Reset, all user applications and user data will be deleted. Please remember to back up all important data before performing a Hard Reset.
To reset your LG Nitro HD Phone to factory settings and erase all the data on your phone, touch menu > Settings > Factory Data Reset > Reset Phone.
You can use LG Mobile Support Tool to repair your LG cell phone, after download select menu Customer Support Recovery Phone
P930 Using Safe Mode
To recover your phone when malfunctioning
1. Turn off your phone and reboot. When you see the booting animation (Rethink possibleSM) press and hold key. Your Main screen will then be displayed with the words "safe mode" in lower left corner.
2. From the Home screen, tap the Menu key and tap settings > Applications > Manage Applications.
3. Choose the application you wish to uninstall and tap Uninstall and OK to confirm,
4. After uninstatlling the application, turn off and reboot your phone.
01-05-2012 05:59 PM # ADS