How to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Tablet
Process of hard Resetting Samsung Galaxy Tablet
There are 2 ways to hard reset Samsung Galaxy Tablet
1. With the device off, press and hold Volume Up and Power.
2. Release the Power button when you see the Samsung logo, but continue to hold Volume Up until the recovery screen appears.
3. Use the Volume buttons to navigate the menu and select wipe data / factory reset. Press Home to choose the selection.
4. Press Volume Up continue.
The Galaxy Tab should then go through the hard reset process.
If you have access to the OS, you can also perform a hard reset in Settings.
1. Open the Settings app.
2. Select Privacy.
3. Choose Factory data reset.
07-14-2012 12:46 PM