LG GW300 Software Upgrade with tutorial for flashing
LG GW300 Software Upgrade / Flashing Tutorial
If you are LG GW300 users and have a problem with it ( software problem ) like Auto Shutdown AKA Restarting, Hanging or stuck, now you can repair it for free.
Ok, let startded..,
Tools & Materials
Step by Step
- Original Usb data cable, compatible with Nokia CA-101 Usb data cable
- Software updater / flasher ( GSMMULTI V3.0 ). click here to downlod
- LG GW300 Firmware click here to download
- Download & Extract LG GW300 Flasher
- Execute / Install SETUP_GSMULTI_V30, and then C:\GSMULTI folder will be created
- Find MultiGSM_V30.exe on C:\GSMULTI folder, then right click, send to desktop
- Execute / Install Setup_USB_PortMapping_04.exe, and the result will be stored in C:\GSMULTI\UsbDrivers\MTK
- Connect phone ( in power off condition ) to PC via Usb data cable, wait until detected by PC
- When PC asking for driver, go to C:\GSMULTI\UsbDrivers\MTK, wait until driver installed
- Open MultiGSM_V30.exe ( at desktop ), go to Tab Setting ==> Configuration. For DLL, choose GW300_090625.dll at LG GW300 Flasher folder, for S/W file choose LG GW300 Firmware. For other setting don't changed
- Final step.., just click on START button and wait untill all process done / pass.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gsmman For This Useful Post:
08-30-2010 05:01 PM # ADS
two more firmwares for variety to all forum members
Originally Posted by Gsmman
2 : GW300 10k ESA
3 : GW300 10e Total march 2010
Be optimistic always
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GTs For This Useful Post:
sir the link of flash file not working . pls send me a perfect link.
hi there. i recently enabled phone lock on my gw300, and now when i turn of my device and type password, it doesnt work anymore. so any ideas how im gonan fix it..? i tried the what you said above, but when i plug my phone to computer, nothing happens, except the phone is charging.please help. any solution is acceptable.
Is it possible to update LG GX200 firmware with this tool ?
Hi, my phone (LG GW300) was freezing in menu. I upgraded and the phone is working fine now, the thing is that the sim is locked. Is there a firmware that is unlocked orange network? Thx