Motorola Defy Hard Reset
How to Soft Reset Motorola Defy
Crash recovery - Restarting Motorola Defy ALL data will be deleted!OR Defy hard reset with buttons / keys when you cannot log in to DEFY android forgotten gesture LOCK 100% solved forgotten google account for Motorola DEFY
1. From the main home screen, tap menu
2. Tap Settings, then Privacy
3. Tap Factory data reset
4. Tap Reset phone
5. Enter your password if required, then tap Erase everything to confirm
1. Turn the power off. When Motorola DEFY is fro***, take out the battery and reinsert it.
2. Hold the Volume Down button
3. Press and hold the Power button until the device turns on
When you see the little DROID just press the LOWER RIGHT of the touch screen! (TAP HERE 3. on image)
4. From the menu: Fastbook, Recovery, Clear Storage, and Simlock
5. Select Clear Storage by pressing the Volume Down button
6. Press and release the Power button
7. Press Volume Up for YES and Volume Down for NO or press the touch screen to select, then the lower LEFT corner OK to hard reset Defy.
All data including third-party applications will be deleted from the Motorola DEFY. Once the wipe is complete, the phone will reboot to its factory default state.Press Volume Up for YES and Volume Down for NO or press the touch screen to select, then the lower LEFT corner OK to hard reset Defy.DEFY will reboot after selection, then it will take some time to DEFY RESETTING itself.
[FONT='Lucida Grande', 'Lucida Sans', Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][/FONT]
After Defy master reset You can select language e.g English (American)and it will setup your new factory default Motorola DEFY
01-05-2012 06:23 PM
I have motorola defy plus with android 2.3.6. I tried hard reset method. I turned off my phone then holding volume down button pressed power button. This bring the android icon as shown in picture. but when i touched right down corner nothing happened. I tried this 4-5 time but nothing happened. I tried this keep holding volume down and power button and touching right bottom corner with another hand but nothing happened. This screen got stuck and i have to remove battery to restart phone.
I have motorola defy plus with android 2.3.6. I tried hard reset method. I turned off my phone then holding volume down button pressed power button.