Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: LG900G unlock code anybody please

          
  1. #1
    Junior Member doktorviktor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Post LG900G unlock code anybody please

    Hi all, please help to find unlock code for my LG900G bought in USA BestBuy store, where I was told it will work with any SIM card even from Europe, where I'm actually come from.

    IMEI: 01288200089369005

    Thank you in advance

  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many
    Official iPhone Unlock - iUnlockStore World's most trusted iPhone Unlocking Solution -
    Official iPhone Unlock
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member irenijus71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    ireland
    Posts
    745
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 152 Times in 123 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by doktorviktor View Post
    Hi all, please help to find unlock code for my LG900G bought in USA BestBuy store, where I was told it will work with any SIM card even from Europe, where I'm actually come from.

    IMEI: 01288200089369005

    Thank you in advance
    IMEI:012882000893690 NCK=6513912305565964 NSCK=2518232306818975 SPCK=9644667972552193 CPCK=4229448055668809 SIMCK=2644787337413531

    hello,the is you codes;

  4. #3
    Junior Member doktorviktor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Post Thank you so much !!!

    Quote Originally Posted by irenijus71 View Post
    IMEI:012882000893690 NCK=6513912305565964 NSCK=2518232306818975 SPCK=9644667972552193 CPCK=4229448055668809 SIMCK=2644787337413531

    hello,the is you codes;
    Guy's, I don't know how to tank you...I didn't expected any reply and was really surprised from your email...however I have a little problem again...namely,my phone is requesting for Unlock code with 8 digits only ????

    This is the enter route I followed: Tools>SIM App.>Unlock>Unlock Code:xxxxxxxx (only 8 empty places) ...any idea ? Do I need to enter into some hidden menu or need to follow some different route ?

    Thank you so much again

    With Best Regards

  5. #4
    Senior Member irenijus71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    ireland
    Posts
    745
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 152 Times in 123 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by doktorviktor View Post
    Guy's, I don't know how to tank you...I didn't expected any reply and was really surprised from your email...however I have a little problem again...namely,my phone is requesting for Unlock code with 8 digits only ????

    This is the enter route I followed: Tools>SIM App.>Unlock>Unlock Code:xxxxxxxx (only 8 empty places) ...any idea ? Do I need to enter into some hidden menu or need to follow some different route ?

    Thank you so much again

    With Best Regards
    Option 1 method - LG Models
    To enter your unlock code, LG phones often require access to a hidden menu first. To access this menu simply enter the digits 2 9 4 5 # * 7 1 0 0 1 #.
    1. Insert an original SIM card and turn the phone on
    2. Access the hidden menu by typing 2 9 4 5 # * 7 1 0 0 1 #
    3. Select 'Menu' and then 'Settings'
    4. Next, select 'Security'
    5. Select 'Network Provider' and 'Deactivate'
    6. Finally enter the Unlocking Code provided. (Please note: Some phones require a slightly different access code - please see the list below if the above access code doesn't work for your phone.)
    Option 2 method - LG Models
    1. Insert a not accepted SIM Card and switch your LG phone
    2. The phone will display 'phone restricted'.
    3. Select Cancel
    4. The phone will display 'phone restriction code'.
    5. Enter the Unlock code provided
    6. Select OK
    7. Your LG will now be now unlocked

  6. #5
    Junior Member doktorviktor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Post Already tried your suggestions but unfortunately without success :(

    Quote Originally Posted by irenijus71 View Post
    Option 1 method - LG Models
    To enter your unlock code, LG phones often require access to a hidden menu first. To access this menu simply enter the digits 2 9 4 5 # * 7 1 0 0 1 #.
    1. Insert an original SIM card and turn the phone on
    2. Access the hidden menu by typing 2 9 4 5 # * 7 1 0 0 1 #
    3. Select 'Menu' and then 'Settings'
    4. Next, select 'Security'
    5. Select 'Network Provider' and 'Deactivate'
    6. Finally enter the Unlocking Code provided. (Please note: Some phones require a slightly different access code - please see the list below if the above access code doesn't work for your phone.)
    Option 2 method - LG Models
    1. Insert a not accepted SIM Card and switch your LG phone
    2. The phone will display 'phone restricted'.
    3. Select Cancel
    4. The phone will display 'phone restriction code'.
    5. Enter the Unlock code provided
    6. Select OK
    7. Your LG will now be now unlocked
    Dear irenijus71, I have tried both method's:

    > The first one shows no response from after typing 2 9 4 5 # * 7 1 0 0 1 #, so I tired this combination 2945#*900# suggested from some other guy's from the other forums,but without success.

    > The secund one with not accepted SIM Card,the only notification I get from the phone is "SIM unlock code-1" but without possibility to enter any code.

    So,the only way to enter into the phone TEST MODE is by using 1809#*900# ,but unfortunately there is no hidden menu inside this mode.However I appreciate your efforts to help...in case you're out of ideas I'd like to thank you for you help and wish you all the best.

    Regards,Viktor

  7. #6
    Senior Member irenijus71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    ireland
    Posts
    745
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 152 Times in 123 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by doktorviktor View Post
    Dear irenijus71, I have tried both method's:

    > The first one shows no response from after typing 2 9 4 5 # * 7 1 0 0 1 #, so I tired this combination 2945#*900# suggested from some other guy's from the other forums,but without success.

    > The secund one with not accepted SIM Card,the only notification I get from the phone is "SIM unlock code-1" but without possibility to enter any code.

    So,the only way to enter into the phone TEST MODE is by using 1809#*900# ,but unfortunately there is no hidden menu inside this mode.However I appreciate your efforts to help...in case you're out of ideas I'd like to thank you for you help and wish you all the best.

    Regards,Viktor
    ok,good luck,and thanks.

  8. #7
    Junior Member jason.araya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Hi all, please help to find unlock code for my LG900G , where I was told it will work with any SIM card even from Costa Rica, where I'm actually come from.

    IMEI: 012192003629772

    Thank you in advance

  9. #8
    Senior Member irenijus71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    ireland
    Posts
    745
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 152 Times in 123 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jason.araya View Post
    Hi all, please help to find unlock code for my LG900G , where I was told it will work with any SIM card even from Costa Rica, where I'm actually come from.

    IMEI: 012192003629772

    Thank you in advance
    hello,the is you code;LG IMEI:012192003629772 NCK=8009750363328696

  10. #9
    Junior Member Toonn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Hello I have the same problem . When my phone turn on it apear sim lock code-1. I don't know what numbers to use. plzz can you help me . My phone is LG 900g and IMEI is : 012192001807347

  11. #10
    Senior Member irenijus71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    ireland
    Posts
    745
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 152 Times in 123 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Toonn View Post
    Hello I have the same problem . When my phone turn on it apear sim lock code-1. I don't know what numbers to use. plzz can you help me . My phone is LG 900g and IMEI is : 012192001807347
    hello,us the NCK code.ok;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. lg900g unlocke code
    By roofer63 in forum Unlock Code Requests
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-12-2012, 12:54 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-03-2012, 04:02 PM
  3. How To Unlock A Samsung S8500 Wave with Unlock Code?
    By ryanfrost123 in forum Samsung
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-01-2012, 04:28 PM
  4. How To Unlock Samsung Vibrant using Unlock code?
    By ryanfrost123 in forum Samsung
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 08:32 AM
  5. How to Unlock Samsung Solstice 2 with Unlock Code?
    By ryanfrost123 in forum Samsung
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-10-2011, 09:14 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •