Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dedicated Siri Thread for Fun, info and discussion

Thanks

Default Dedicated Siri Thread for Fun, info and discussion

Hi guys,
    A revolutionary feature has been released by Apple about which we all know. Let us share some funny, informative things we have discovered. Kindly post what you teach your Siri or what your Siri teaches you? Siri can be a tool for some one to discover, for some it may be fun and for some it may be R&D. Whatever it does for you, it's a part of your life. So guys, without any hesitation give your opinions, funny outcomes and anything that you can share.

Regards,
    Gsmman

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Official iPhone Unlock - iUnlockStore World's most trusted iPhone Unlocking Solution -
    Official iPhone Unlock

Thanks

This is a useful feature.
    Siri, Wake Me Up. When you’re ready to crash, the last thing you want to do is fiddle with an alarm app. It’s much faster and more satisfying to hold down the home button and say “Wake me up at 7:15.” This also works well for power naps — “Wake me in 40 minutes.” — or the weekend, when you don’t have a specific appointment but don’t want to oversleep: “Wake me in eight hours.”

Thanks

Siri, Find Coffee.
    What if Siri helps you in finiding a coffee shop nearby. You will be relieved from App like Yelp.You definitely won't like to type on small screen when u’re caffeine-deprived, especially in a strange town. For more complex restaurant requests later in the day, you’ll probably want to go straight to the Yelp app — but if you just need a java jolt to get started, she can point you at the nearest coffee place. Chances are it’s a Starbucks.

Thanks

Siri, Do You Know The Way To Las Vegas?
    While being on Road, it's damn complicated to type especially if you want to search for some places. Siri is an effective and reliable shortcut to Google Maps directions. She’d be a lot more effective if she offered to read the directions out ahead of each turn; that would give GPS device manufacturers like TomTom a run for their money. But Siri hasn’t steered me wrong on any city name I’ve tried yet. And yes, putting your question in the form of a song title works too.

Thanks

Siri, Play A Random Song.
    When organizing your Tunes; setting up a new “most wanted” playlist every month is only the beginning of it. Initially we can only scroll down and select the songs or type the song name in the search box in phone to play them and look what Siri did. What’s more, instructions that match your spur-of-the-moment musical tastes — like “Siri, play some Queen” — will come in very handy, especially on your morning run.

Thanks

Siri, Send A Text.
    Here’s where Siri’s lift-to-talk feature comes in handy. No more texting and walking! Just turn the phone on, put it to your ear and say “Siri, text my girlfriend and let her know I’m going for party tonight.” No muss, no fuss, and anyone walking past will simply think you’re talking to your personal assistant. Which, of course, you are. Making your texts go easier, doesn't it?

Thanks

Siri, Will It Rain Today?
    Apple made Siri to predict weather and it comes handy, so it’s no surprise that she understands all manner of meteorological questions. So you can stop going inside the weather app and check and research. A researcher is inside your iPhone to help you out.

Thanks

Siri, Remind Me To Do so and so things Every Day.
    It's so many times that we make up our minds everyday to do such things which we are unable to follow at all. Siri will help you remind these things everyday. For eg, Siri, remind me to take my purse with me everyday morning at 8 o'clock. And you're done. Siri will do this for you everyday for you to concentrate on other important things. Another eg, Best of all, she can set repeating items with ease: try “Siri, remind me to brush my teeth at 10pm every night.” That may sound like micromanaging, by the way, but it’s the most effective way I’ve found to get me to wind down at a certain time.

Thanks

Siri, Remind Me When I come back here.
    Though Siri’s location-based reminders aren’t perfect — it’s hard to get her to understand location labels other than “home” or “work,” for one thing. But one location she definitely understands is “here” — your current GPS coordinates. This can be useful in all sorts of small ways. For example, if you want to capture a particular place but you are passing during night so you want to take the picture next time when you come in day time. Now, next time when you are passing by, Siri will remind you to capture the place.

Thanks

Siri, Settle Our Argument.
    No, the fact is Siri doesn’t know what it means. But she is plugged into Wolfram Alpha, a two-year-old “computational knowledge engine” that can give you everything from the height of Mount Everest to the size of global GDP to quotes from Pulp Fiction — all in response to questions in natural language. She just might be able to give you the last word in that spirited discussion of yours faster than Google can. Besides, Google doesn’t give you the satisfaction of asking, holding the phone up, and smiling smugly.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information