Thread: My issue with the free code request.

Thanks

Default My issue with the free code request.

See, now I don't have an issue with giving out codes, it's all okay, knowing I have no limit to the amount of codes I can calculate. (I can't seem to find the blog section of my page and I can't seem to find any other suitable sub forum, so my apologies to the mods if I posted this in the incorrect place). Now my problem is, I don't mind giving free codes out, though on the other hand users don't mind getting as much as they can for FREE, I for one would set a limit to the number of codes per individual so as to limit abuse of a service offered willingly, since many users abuse this service by requesting multiple codes per day, week etc and even spam the forum unnecessarily for a code. The part that's troubling about this is the fact that most of these users that do so are persons selling the codes we calculator willing give for free. Now that is something to kills the market and also kills the want calculators and GSM providers have for providing certain services, knowing as a business man we gain very little business due to competition, we drop to dead low prices (who can feed their family on $5? Seriously.), yet users abuse these services they get for free in turn for personal profit while the calculator gains nothing, this is unfair don't you think? I for one would limit the amount I give out, I also intend to start enforcing the rules issues by GSM_Update as the requirements for a user to be able to gain a code. Otherwise null shall be provided, therefore only active users who have posted at least 5 post (useful post, not just random post to get codes, I will be checking these if need be), posted once in specified thread for free codes and are not SPAMMERS (bunch of unnecessary post for a code and even threads for same like user GAZDA).

Any user that wants more and cannot meet requirements will need to purchase their codes, they are cheap, I don't see what's so hard and costly to do so, what's so hard to spend $5 for your own benefit? Pretty sure the few of you who sell back the free codes gain way more than that.

That is all, just felt like getting that out.

Have a good night fellow forumers.
    Did someone help you? If they did say thanks using the "thanks" button.

Did I do a good job with what you asked me about? Then consider a small donation, buy me a coffee or something.

Donate to me

Services too slow? Want a BlackBerry code instantly? Then check my website out: http://mobileunlocker.webs.com

Only $5!

All new 2011 BlackBerry MEP's supported!

Can't find your MEP? Not computer savvy or don't have access to a pc? Well then, check HERE for your MEP.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Official iPhone Unlock - iUnlockStore World's most trusted iPhone Unlocking Solution -
    Official iPhone Unlock

Thanks

We are working on your suggestion and looking for a system that could verify their request before asking code.

Due to lot of BB threads and complex method to provide unlock code for free. We are planning to create 2 section. 1 is free and only for members who are registered since long time as well they are good on forum discussions. Another section will be paid and that amount will be shared with code provider and solution provider. Though, we need to verify this method first and we really need time to explore those functions.

At the moment, You can distribute code to those whom you wish to provide for free. For others,we will soon release a Announcement in order to complete every demand on free codes as well suggestion.

Thanks for your support to this forum and soon we will come up with a workable solution.

Regards
    MyGSMForum Administrator Desk

Thanks

Good to know a system is being worked on to replace and organize the current system, thanks for letting me know and I'm trying to implement the current system, doesn't seem to be of much use at the moment though, since most users, if not all aren't even bothered to read requirements or previous post.

Thanks for your time.
    Did someone help you? If they did say thanks using the "thanks" button.

Did I do a good job with what you asked me about? Then consider a small donation, buy me a coffee or something.

Donate to me

Services too slow? Want a BlackBerry code instantly? Then check my website out: http://mobileunlocker.webs.com

Only $5!

All new 2011 BlackBerry MEP's supported!

Can't find your MEP? Not computer savvy or don't have access to a pc? Well then, check HERE for your MEP.

Thread Information