Thread: Free Game: ShokoRocket for Android

Thanks

Default Free Game: ShokoRocket for Android

Play ShokoRocket for free

ShokoRocket [by Edward Woolhouse] is an android version of the apparently famous puzzle game for Sega Dreamcast called Chu Chu Rocket. This is the first time I hear about this Chu Chu Rocket because the first console I ever had was the almighty Playstation One. I don’t know why it’s called Chu Chu Rocket, but judging by the quick video I watched on YouTube about this game, it was created by Japanese developers, so it doesn’t have to make sense. (I actually went on Wikipedia to see if I was right about the whole Japanese thing and I am.)
    Since ShokoRocket is based on a Japanese game it makes as much sense as the original. You have to help the mice get to their rockets (???) by placing arrows in front of them to help them run in the right direction and also to avoid hitting cats and holes. And honestly, I really like this game.
    The graphics and sounds are very simple and therefore work really well together. If you played the original version you can start playing right away, but if you’re new to this game like me I suggest you take a couple of minutes to finish the training levels. The tutorial was pretty easy so I though I would have no problems finishing at least half of the levels before writing this review. After I was done with the first few levels I encountered a level that made me want to smash my phone. I can only image how hard are the last levels of the “Easy section”.
    This game is all about levels; there are training levels, original levels, September levels, miscellanea levels and user contributed levels. So it will be a long time before this game gets old and thanks to the fact that you can create and share levels using the Editor option it probably never will. Remember that you can rotate the levels so that they fit your screen properly.
    There isn’t really a menu in the game, but you can access it using the Menu Key on your phone. This will allow you to turn the sound on and off and help out with creating and submitting levels when you’re using the level editor. If you’re a fan of the puzzle genreor of the original game you should definitely check out ShokoRocket. It’s available for free and ad-free on the Android Market.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Official iPhone Unlock - iUnlockStore World's most trusted iPhone Unlocking Solution -
    Official iPhone Unlock

Thread Information