Thread: What about At & t iPhone 4 Factory Unlocking?

Thanks

Question What about At & t iPhone 4 Factory Unlocking?

Hi Friends,
    I have a very big trouble. I have an iPhone from provider At & t. I want to do factory unlock it. Before few days one of my friend said that it could be unlocked but now when I ask anyone or check any where, they say, it can't be unlocked. My cousin also told me about some chip but I dont want to do that. Can any one help me to factory unlock my iPhone?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Official iPhone Unlock - iUnlockStore World's most trusted iPhone Unlocking Solution -
    Official iPhone Unlock

Thanks

Thumbs up Now you can get your iPhone Unlocked!

Quote Originally Posted by ashley18 View Post
    Hi Friends,
    I have a very big trouble. I have an iPhone from provider At & t. I want to do factory unlock it. Before few days one of my friend said that it could be unlocked but now when I ask anyone or check any where, they say, it can't be unlocked. My cousin also told me about some chip but I dont want to do that. Can any one help me to factory unlock my iPhone?
    Ashley, your message just came in time. At & t has just announced today that they will unlock your iPhone. They announced that they will start unlocking the finished contract iPhones from April 8th.

"We've just received word of a spicy strategy change, to be enacted this Sunday, that's sure to please the AT&T iPhone-loving masses. On Easter, select Ma' Bell customers with iPhones -- those off-contract with accounts in good standing -- will be able to request a carrier unlock for their device. Once freed, any micro-SIM can be used -- provided its carrier's frequencies are supported -- by the smartphone. An AT&T spokesperson was able to confirm that "a policy change concerning iPhones" would indeed be rolled-out on Sunday, but declined to elaborate further. That sound you hear?
    International Love, being quietly spun from the corner office of Ralph de la Vega." -Engadget

Thanks

Arrow At&t factory unlock process

First, you can do this in-store, but you can also do it in an online chat at AT&T’s website. The process is painless and only takes a few minutes in the chat. The only piece of information required by AT&T is the International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI) number, which can be found under Settings>General>About on your device or type *#06# on keypad. This IMEI number can also be found on metal sim plate

Once you’ve completed the procedure, Apple pushes the unlock code during the next 72 hours to your email address, so the code comes from the mothership, not from AT&T. Once Apple completes the unlock request, a customer has to back-up and restore and tether the device to iTunes to complete the unlock process. This process is detailed in an Apple support document that was referenced by the AT&T representative we talked to.
    Some users, like Juan Tarrío, have been told that a case would need to be opened and that it would be resolved by April 16th, rather than a code being delivered by email within 72 hours.

Multiple device unlocks must be submitted through AT&T customer care and the maximum unlock codes that can be given for any account in a year is 5. For used devices, AT&T will check the account history of the original owner to make sure that the contract has been completed. So this is not a good news for all At&t customers. Those who are in contract will still have to use the same carrier until their contract expires.
    Remember that this is a service that AT&T will only perform if you have completed your original contract for the device.
    This should allow for users to easily unlock older AT&T iPhones for use with international roaming or pay-as-you-go plans. iPhones will now operate on a handful of other carriers in the US like U.S. Cellular and, in a limited 2G-only fashion, T-Mobile.

Please share your experiences with unlocking At&t devices and the problems faced by you in procedure. Post here and let every one know and help you or learn from you.

Thanks

If you have been trying to unlock your iPhone from inside or Outside the United States, and you do not have an at & t account, your request will be taken by customer care executives. But it won't get unlocked as you need to have an account associated with at & t.
    When you call customer care, you will be asked for IMEI number of the phone and they check if the iphone account is in Limited warranty or Out of Warranty. Once they check, they will let you know if the iPhone is eligible or not. If the account is in bed debt, they will refuse to unlock on the call itself.
    Or
    Being eligible, they will ask you to wait for 5-7 days and sometimes upto 14 days. You receive a reply from Apple server regarding Unlock.
    If you do not have at & t account, you will get a reply like this,
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for contacting AT&T Customer Care about unlocking your iPhone.
    We are unable to complete your request at this time due to the following reason:
    - No valid current or former mobile/account number associated with request.

Please click the following link for AT&T's General Eligibility Requirements for Unlocking iPhone.
    Thank you for your inquiry.
    Sincerely,
    The AT&T Customer Care Team

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks

Default How to Get your iPhone unlocked from AT&T carrier

UnlockStore.in offers at&t iPhone factory unlock at 20 USD (within 6-24 hours)

Get your iPhone Factory Unlocked here

Steps:

Enter the IMEI (15 digit IMEI number - How to check iPhone IMEI? ) and Submit the Order

Wait for 24 hours to get the confirmation email of unlocking!

Connect your iPhone to iTunes and Activate your iPhone
    (How to Activate)

Unlock your Devices at: http://unlockstore.in

Check your iPhone Carrier at: http://iphoneoperatorcheck.com

Thanks

Thumbs up unlockStore.in special prices for factory unlock in Surat

Greetings of the day,

UnlockStore.in is proud to announce great prices especially for customers of Surat, Gujarat. We are one Stop factory unlock Solution provider worldwide, based in Surat. That is the reason we hereby giving special discounts for the customers from surat. Checkout our Brand Strength on Facebook and Twitter. We are a very Firm Brand in the world of factory unlock providing support to over 80 countries. We deal with end users and resellers at the same time without any compromises in our service. We provide official apple suggested factory unlock which runs on any iPhone any version any base band.

Should you have any issues get in touch with us via our chat support system on our server. Alternatively, you can choose to call us. Our contact details mentioned at the bottom of this post. Check out, what we deal with?

We deal in Factory unlock with,

Brand: Apple

Models: iPhone 3G, iPhone 3Gs, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5

Carriers and Countries Supported:

AT&T USA,
    Verizon USA,
    Sprint USA,
    Rogers/Fido Canada,
    Telus/Koodo Canada,
    Entel Chile,
    O2 UK,
    Orange/Tmobile UK,
    Vodafone UK,
    Three/3 UK,
    Tmobile Germany,
    Vodafone Germany,
    SFR France,
    Bouygues France,
    Orange France,
    Three/Vodafone Australia,
    Optus Australia,
    Telstra Australia,
    MoviStar Spain,
    Tim/Claro/Oi Brazil,
    KTFreetel Korea,
    Telenor Norway,
    NetComm Norway,
    Three Sweden,
    Tele2 Sweden,
    Telenor Sweden,
    Telia Sweden

Our Server address:

Unlock Store ? Official Factory Unlock ? iPhone, BlackBerry, LG, Samsung, AT&T USA

Our Physical Location:

UnlockStore India

421 Poddar Arcade, Varachha
    Surat 395006 Gujarat INDIA
    REG NO. EZ/S/414718 [2008-2012]
    Call: +1 (408)4900 911 USA
    Call: +91 93272 44911 INDIA
    Last edited by GSM_Update; 01-02-2013 at 12:14 PM.
    Unlock your Devices at: http://unlockstore.in

Check your iPhone Carrier at: http://iphoneoperatorcheck.com

Thread Information